Reflection

 This grading is one of the most unforgettable. I have learn many great lessons in this quarter. We can not avoid many challenges but we still need to fight. All I can say is third grading is amazing.

 HTML Links is one of our topic that we learn and apply. There are many lessons that we learn in HTML links. We also make and publish some articles in our account. We also make our first web design. I thought I will not make my own but with the help of my classmates I survived that challenge.

 This third grading is full of amazing lessons that we can apply in the future. This lesson is unforgettable and I will continue to learn and apply the lessons that our teacher taught to us.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It was a Great Start!

Nutrition Month 2018

Importance Of Independence Day as a Filipino