New Year New Me

   As always, new year to me serves just like a beginning of a new cycle of my life. However, I'm not the type of someone who write their new year's resolution in a sheet of a paper, and follow everything they have written on it before the year ends. I just clear my mindset of what I will do in the future. Last year, I think my performance about everything seems to be lacking, I wasn't satisfied at all. So, I'm planning to have a new year's resolution to improve myself on my journey to this 2019.

   First, I'll start with my self-confidence because I am a shy person especially when I speak in a public place. I'm afraid to share my thoughts. And I will study harder and I will do my best not to fail. Lastly,  I want to correct all my mistakes that I did last year and not to do same mistakes again. These three resolutions that I made, I will try to do this to overcome some circumstances.

  Regardless of circumstances, I will begin everyday of the year with joy, hope and expectations. Start everyday of the year with happiness and with the anticipation that wonderful things are going to happen.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It was a Great Start!

Nutrition Month 2018

Importance Of Independence Day as a Filipino