Letter to the President of the Philippines Mr. Rodrigo R. Duterte

His Excellency
Rodrigo Roa Duterte
President- Republic of the Philippines
Malacanang Palace, Manila

Dear Mr. President,
         A pleasant day to you!
  I am Charlotte Patubo and I am studying at Ilocos Sur National High School. I am writing because I would like to give my opinions and thoughts about your projects.

 More than a year had passed a lot of things has changed. Since your main project from the start was on the War on Drugs. I think it was a very good start for this country. However, some people are scared, threaten, mad and disagreeing about your project. Apparently because from drug operations, thousands of lives have been taken. So I think that you should continue this war but not in a bloody way.

Two years more presidency, and we are hoping that your era will always be remembered. We Filipinos trust you and we will wait for your upcoming projects that will turn the Philippines into prosperity.


Sincerely Yours,
Charlotte P. Patubo
Ilocos Sur National High School
Grade 10 Student

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It was a Great Start!

Nutrition Month 2018

Importance Of Independence Day as a Filipino